Monday, May 4, 2009

Horrible Website

Hi,

As I was working on text for a client's website today, it got me thinking about range of writers' websites out there. I fully intended to find a few examples of the good and bad for you to view  . . . in case you're considering one for yourself. 

In searching I happened upon the Worst Website Ever.  It is truly horrible -- in that "horrified yet transfixed" kind of way. It's so horrible, I had to share. 

Anyway, it turns out that finding extremely cool author websites was harder than I thought. I'm going to keep looking, but if you have some you'd like to share, please feel free to share.  In the meantime, here are the Writer's Digest Best Websites of 2008.

Diane

1 comments:

Tamara said...

*LOL* It's truly horrific. Kat likes the music ... ;-)

Post a Comment

Featured Post