Monday, August 3, 2009

The Winner is . . .


Hi,

This will be a quick post because I'm off to celebrate my anniversary. I'm not only lucky to have a fun, intelligent and creative work partner, but I'm doubly lucky to have the guy as my husband too!

But I digress. What I wanted to say was "Congratulations" to Charlcee Davis for winning the Pacific Northwest Writers Association (PNWA) screenwriting competition.

I'd like to think it was due to all the great feedback she got from myself and our writers group, but Charlcee is an extremely talented writer and it's going to be fun watching her continue to excel and reach great heights.

There was a lot of interesting discussion that came up at the conference this year and I'm looking forward to blogging about it. But right now, I'm off to celebrate.

Until next time, write on!

di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post