Friday, March 19, 2010

A Shout Out to a Great Blog

I follow lots of blogs and I'm guessing you do to. I'm curious to hear what some of your favorites are.

One I enjoy is Go Into the Story, by Scott Myers. You can view his entire profile on the blog, but the condensed version is Scott's been screenwriting since 1987, and also teaches and produces.

He's got about 40 amazing scripts posted on his blog if you're looking for something to read. I'm thrilled to see he has The Usual Suspects and Little Miss Sunshine — two scripts I've been wanting to read. (They are downloading as I write.)

But this blog is more than about scripts, it's full of great information about writing. And you don't have to been a screenwriter to enjoy it.

Other Blogs
Anyway, that's my pick for the day. If you've got other blogs you'd recommend . . . I loved to know. :-)

Have a wonderful weekend.

Diane


1 comments:

Mackenzies Momma said...

Oooh I'll have to check out his blog tonight. I used to have a bunch of 'must read' blogs but now I have mostly 'must skim' blogs, lol.

Though I do have an online cartoon that keeps me entertained "Air Force Blues" (title is pretty self explanatory).

If I come up with anything I'll let you know :)

Post a Comment

Featured Post